Saturday, December 31, 2011

Making History in the New Year

Country Road





I love the stories from the old days. I enjoy hearing about the Pioneers, the Colonists, the Pilgrims, the Victorians and all the people who lived before us.

There were different clothing styles, different kinds of work available, and different cultures. It is fascinating to learn about life in the old days.

Someday, what I am doing right now, will be the old days for future generations.

We must always keep in mind, that what we do each day, becomes History.

I want to take that thought with me in the New Year. I want to think more about what I can do for others, what I can do to create, and to help, and to be an example. I want to do this, rather than focus on myself, or what I could do better or what I could change.

This coming year is not about me. No year should have ever been about me.

Blessings
Mrs. White

The Beauty of Aging Gracefully.

Remembering - The Blessing of Being a Half-Southern Mama.

This describes all of us - The Mother of Sinners.  May it encourage you to keep going!





An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment