Friday, December 2, 2011

A Pink Day

Roses and Lilies



Have you ever looked around your house and thought it was all just overwhelming? I don't mean that it was so beautiful and clean that you were in awe. . . (smiles). . I mean that you were the only creative force, in charge of all the work it takes to make a pleasant home.

We run errands, we care for our families, we do chores. We are tired.  Sometimes we need to motivate ourselves by saying something like, "I am going to have a Pink Day!" This means everything around me will be made lovely.

Today, I am going to get to work and make it happen. I am going to be cheerful, smiling, laughing and happy.

I will get dressed up and be the hostess of our home.  There will be a "dinner party" at 5 p.m. I will set the table with our prettiest dishes.  And even if the dinner bounty consists of take-out, or heated frozen dinners, I know I have done my best to make this a happy place to be!


Blessings
Mrs. White

Just a Blue Collar - Working Class - Housewife.

Are you Ready for - A 30 - Minute Cleaning Marathon?

Such inspiration! - From Mama's Bank Account.

Joining with
How Sweet the Sound





An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment