Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daydreaming about Housekeeping

Housekeeping





There are times when we will just sit and plan all the things we need to do in a day. We might make long lists of chores, and baking projects. We might even get some of those things accomplished.

But have you ever daydreamed about housework? This is something I do most mornings. (smiles) I will sit in my chair near the hearth and think about how nice my house will look after I do the work. Most of the time, I actually put those daydreams into action and get results.

Other times, if I am weak or ill, I just walk away from what has to get done, and I keep daydreaming, and smiling. I know what my house will look like, or what I want it to look like, and that makes me happy. That gets me through those days when everything seems to pile up and all one can do is laugh!

So today, if you feel like you are surrounded by flooding water in your kitchen, with cups floating down the stairs, just smile and daydream about better housekeeping days!

blessings
Mrs. White

Don't let this happen to you! - A Dangerous Mood for a Housewife.

A Little Story to Encourage you - A Mother's Legacy.

For those Miracles - Chalkboard Prayers.






An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment