Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Morning Visit


One of my favorite, vintage books.  {Do you see the bookmark? It is an empty m and m wrapper.}


 I am slowly feeling better.  But I will have several Jane Austen days before I am ready for normal activity.  Last night, I did a little sewing and finished an apron. I plan to cut some new material this morning. 

I am going to read passages from Beautiful for Thee, which was published in 1978. It is a charming pink book full of godly messages for wives and mothers. Each chapter is a transcript from a speaker at an event that was hosted by The Sword of the Lord publishers.  I love the vintage photographs of each speaker, and the brief description of who they were.

I am looking forward to a restful day by the fire. I will not care that chores are not being done, but I will do my best to make things look pleasant.

Blessings
Mrs. White

A gentle reminder - Fighting the Hectic Life.

The One Condition of My Agreement to Marriage  - The Housewife Contract.

Please don't give up! - The Homemaker's Despair.

Joining with
How Sweet the Sound





An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment