Friday, October 14, 2011

Early Morning Housekeeping

Roses




As the sun rises in the morning, the house is quiet and peaceful. I love to make some tea, turn on a lamp and settle in my favorite chair to read for a bit. . . This is like taking a break before any work is done.  It is a rich feeling.

Soon enough, it is time to sweep and wash and do laundry. It is time to make food and welcome the family to a new day.

I listen to the quiet sound of classical music. It helps provide some culture in our home and keeps my mood serene. 

My morning routine includes:

1. Fixing my hair and putting on a pretty apron.
2. Washing dishes.
3. Putting the "parlour" in order.
4. Polishing the stove.
5. Sipping on hot tea from a pretty cup.
6. Starting the laundry.

Once these things are finished, I do my Bible study, while sitting by the window.

Starting the day with a positive housekeeping attitude makes it more enjoyable. It is like an act of artistic, creativity. 

Blessings
Mrs. White



We need more Mothers with the courage of Immigrants in - Homemaking Survival.

It takes hard work and elegance to create Beauty in the Home.

Ideas for Tired and Busy Mothers - Ten Children and Housekeeping.



Joining with
How Sweet the Sound


An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment