Monday, July 25, 2011

Trouble on the Home Front

Victorian Seaside





You may have noticed my sporadic posts lately. You may have wondered if something was going on. Well, as of last night, I no longer have a working computer. Mine died.

However, I have been having a lovely time working at home. I have cleaned and scrubbed and started new projects. I didn't realize how much more free time I had available. I didn't even think I had been spending much time on the computer, but everything seems so much more relaxed for me at home.



Do you remember a year or two ago, when I mentioned that I didn't have a computer for 2 years? I stopped writing completely. When Mr. White bought me a new one, in early 2009 (?), I had to re-learn everything. It took me some time to remember how to write on a daily basis. But then I started to love it again. I have greatly enjoyed my visits here. But I don't know what will happen next.

I will try to check -in when I can. Perhaps I will hand-write my visits at the kitchen table. And then type them up on borrowed computers. It will be much harder than writing late at night, or early in the morning. This is so strange... So sad.....

Please bear with me. . .

May your days be filled with happiness. And may home-life be a peaceful refuge for your families.

blessings
Mrs. White

- If you miss me, please feel welcome to visit often and read the archives.. . (gentle smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment