Monday, July 11, 2011

Old Fashioned Housework

Woman Hanging Up the Laundry on the Line




It is a beautiful day outside. I will open the windows and let in the fresh, clean air. My plan for today is to spend 2 hours doing some old fashioned housework.

I will start in about 10 minutes.

This is what I will do:

1. Sweep the front porch. Then set up a chair so I can sit out there this afternoon, with a good book.

2. Clean the front entryway and wash the glass doors.

3. Vacuum the living room.

4. Do a load of laundry. Then hang clothes on the line.

5. Deep clean one of the children's rooms.

6. Make a delicious lunch. Freeze the leftovers for quick and easy suppers for my teens.

7. Clean the kitchen.

Before I start my work, I will put on some Old, Southern Gospel Music . Then I will put up my hair and wear a pretty apron.

It is going to be a lovely day at home!

Blessings
Mrs. White

Encouragement - Mother as the Coach.

Homeschooling - Education Must Not Be Rushed.






An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment