Thursday, June 9, 2011

Settling in to a Simpler life at Home

Buena Vista I



I have been working on making life simpler for my family. I want less pressure. I want less stress. The only way I can do this is if I have very few obligations.

I need time for unhurried family life.

I need to have all the time in the world to hear stories and ideas from my growing children.

I need to be found in the same old places by my children - the kitchen or parlour. I want them to have that security of knowing where to find me.

I need to be able to cook and bake and serve my family without fear of deadlines.

I want peace and happiness that comes from a surrendered Christian witness.

The greatest thing I can do, is to simply be a wife and mother here at home.



Blessings
Mrs. White

The Preciousness of the Home Arts - Memories of Ironing and Other Chores.

Keeping at it - Homemaking Survival.

The Joy of The Old Sunday Dinner.






An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment