Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hurricane Irene

Al Fresco Afternoon

We had quite a storm throughout the east coast of the United States! Vermont, where we live, was hit by Hurricane Irene as well. Many roads are still closed. There was flooding and loss of power. We are high up in the mountains, safe and unharmed! Our house and our property are also just fine.

However, on the night it was hitting our area, we had an emergency situation. My husband and I had to rush out the door and drive for several hours. I prayed the entire time that the Lord would hold the storm until we got back home. I was amazed that we were able to complete our mission and we are all back at home and safe.  Thank God!!!!!

I know many of you were worried, sending e-mails and messages. Thank you so much for your kindness and well wishes!

I am still without a computer. I am writing less and less. But still trying to find a way to get to borrowed computers more often so I can write my little visits here!

Hope you are all doing okay!

blessings
Mrs. White



No comments:

Post a Comment