Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter in Vermont

Family Leaving Church


We are getting ready for morning church services, here in Vermont. It is a beautiful day of hope! The cold winter weather is starting to fade. Snow is melting. There is a bit of warmth in the air. This Easter, I am reminded of how very difficult the bitter cold winter can be, but how very precious it is when spring comes. This is like our life - the sin and the misery that pulls us down is the winter. The spring is the joy and peace of holiness and purity.

I am delighted and thankful to be able to go to church today.  After services, we will have a special dinner with Nana and Grandpa.  It is to be lovely day!

I want to take a minute to thank you so much for being here. Thank you for your comments, emails and kind notes over the years.  You have encouraged me through some very wearying times. You have also shared in my joys!  May you have a blessed Easter!

Most Grateful,

Blessings
Mrs. White






For Home-keeping Inspiration, order my book - For The Love of Christian Homemaking





An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.  I would also love to have you connect with me on Facebook and Twitter!



Share/Bookmark



No comments:

Post a Comment