Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Struggling with Today's Adventures

Secret Garden


One of the most important things I need to do today, is get in the right frame of mind.  I am distracted and unmotivated.

First, I will turn on Crooners, so that a cheerful atmosphere is created.  Then I will make sure all the shades are open, and enjoy the bright sunshine. 

I will set the table for a simple, but elegant lunch.  I will use my best dinner plate, a napkin and nice silverware. 

There is a difficult errand I must do this afternoon, but I have to be peaceful and find some way to make it a fun adventure.

When I get home, I will walk the grounds, slowly and peacefully, and look at my garden.  I will enjoy the tranquility of fresh air, the sounds of nature, and the pleasantness of just being home.

I will work at a slow pace in the late afternoon and start a nice dinner. When the sun begins to set, and the streetlights go on, it will be time to wind down the day. I will read quietly and settle the children. 

When night falls, home will be a quiet place, and all the dreaded adventures of the day will be over.

Blessings
Mrs. White

When a Change is Needed - School at Home without a Lesson Plan.

My Family - The Blessing of Being a Half- Southern Mama.

This will Shame me out of my laziness today - Only Rich People Have Clean Houses.




An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.  I would also love to have you connect with me on Facebook and Twitter!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment