Thursday, June 28, 2012

Expecting a Baby

Helping Grannie, 1878

A New baby is coming into our life very soon. I cannot tell you how excited I am!    This blessing will be my very first grandchild.

Mr. White and I have been buying all kinds of things over the last several months.  We bought baby clothes, crib bedding, a baby seat, and tomorrow, we will buy a new crib and mattress.  I hosted the baby shower, here at the estate, just a few days ago. (I will share pictures with you next week.)

The expectant mother is my own daughter.  We have been spending many months talking about baby care, and pregnancy.  It has been such an incredible time.   I dearly love how much she is counting on me for support, encouragement and help.  I am grateful to be a housewife so I have all the free time to help guide her through all the different phases coming in her life.

I have been waiting such a long time to finally be a grandmother.  I am just delighted and grateful!

Blessings
Mrs. White

We need more of these - The Old Time Housewife.

Encouragement - Ideas for a Happy Home.

What Would It Be Like - If I Visit You At the Dinner Hour.




An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.  I would also love to have you connect with me on Facebook and Twitter!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment