Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Christian Home Magazine - issue 27

Dear Readers,

Monday's The Christian Home weekly blog magazine ran for 7 months. Recently, when I lost my home computer, I had to stop producing each issue. After several weeks, 3 of the regular writers graciously offered to take turns hosting future editions on their own blogs.  The newest issue is hosted by Angie at Petra School. I hope you will take a few minutes to visit and read the articles.

We also added a new feature. If you remember my Vintage Healthy Home link-up (part of the Fit Mommy program) on Friday's, you'll notice it has now become part of the Christian Home Magazine. We have a host-writer for this, and you are invited to visit her site and share your fitness check-ins! This will start within the next week.

New issues will be published every Monday Morning. Thank you so much for reading!

Blessings
Mrs. White

No comments:

Post a Comment